Follow by Email

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Happy Birthday, Dad! (Gary's Dad)

Another May has arrived, and that means at least one thing every year to you,
Dad - you're another year older! It's a good thing so many wonderful
things happen in the spring, or getting older could be very difficult. :)
Seriously, I wanted to take a few moments to let you know how much
I love you and appreciate all you did (and do) for me. It takes effort to
realize your true age because I still picture you as in your thirties and forties.
The memories of childhood, teenaged years, and young adult are so vivid
that I still see you (and me) for that matter as much younger! I am thankful
that God allowed you to be so active in my life to teach me things of spiritual
value as well as things of temporal. Now your influence in the life of our girls is
just as important and exciting! Hope today is a great day for you as you
turn a year older. We love and miss you!
Happy Birthday,
The North Carolina crew, Gary, Melissa, Kayla, Kylie, & Kristen

For more memories, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment