Follow by Email

Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Ressurrection Sunday!

A lot of our Easter memories can be seen here and here.

Here are our 2012 photos:






4-8-12
more torture from the goodfellow girls!  poor baby!

dying eggs w/ Friedlein boys

the kids hunted almost 50 eggs






Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own digital greeting card
Afterwards, we had a devotion and praise time concerning the Resurrection.  We filled 12 plastic eggs with the following:
1. silver coins (Matt. 26:14-15) 2. small crackers (Matt. 26:26) 3. small bottle of red water (Matt. 26:27-28) 4. rope (Matt. 27:2) 5. small toy soldier (Matt. 27:27) 6. twig w/ thorns (Matt. 27:29) 7. peice of purple cloth (John 19:2) 8. small wooden cross (Phil. 2:8) 9. nails (John 20:25) 10. sponge (Matt. 27:48) 11. samll spear or knife (John 19:34) 12. smooth, roundish stone (Matt 27:60).  They were revealed in order and the verses were read. 
So thankful we serve a RISEN Savior!

6 comments:

  1. I definitely want to do the resurrection eggs thing with Kenley next year! I LOVE that our color schemes coordinated this year! Its like we are the GoodRonkerfellow family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Easter pics! I can't believe it's been 18 years for you and Gary.... wow, how time flies! I remember those days.... :)Please call me next time you are in Goldsboro!

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Melissa,
    Your family is beautiful! The girls are growing up so fast. I hope you are all doing well. It was good to see you for a few minutes in December, and I didn't have a chance, but I wanted to thank you for letting Becca become a part of your family that week and having her stay with you guys. She told me how much she enjoyed it.
    Grace and peace,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to hear from you Stephanie! We were more than happy for Becca to stay. Your ENTIRE is so special to us and all of you have a "home away from home" ANYTIME you need it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't type! I meant your ENTIRE Family is special! :-)

      Delete