Follow by Email

Monday, April 9, 2012

April 8--Our first date, 18 years ago

If you'd like to read about our first date and see some of our dating pics, you can do that here.

Last night Jenny was kind enough to watch our girls while we enjoyed a dinner together.  Even though it was a short time, it was far from eventful!  We weren't sure where we wanted to eat, so I pulled out my trusty stack of coupons and started flipping through them.  I was surprised and pleased to find a "buy one entree, get a free entree" for Captain Rattys!  So, we go in and show the coupon to the waitress.  She looks at it and says ok and we place our order.  While Gary was eating his salad she comes back and informs me that the coupon was for "Crabby Pattys", NOT "Captain Rattys"!!  We just busted out laughing and have laughed many times since then! :-)  I was quite embarrassed! Thank goodness we didn't both order lobster or something!!  Then a bit later, after finishing my meal, I put my elbows on the table and Gary notices I have ketchup all down the sleeve of my lime green sweater!  How I did that I have no idea! Then when we got ready to leave,  I noticed even more ketchup on the front of my sweater!  Whew!  It was a fun night to say the least.  So glad I could provide entertainment! I guess that's just what happens to me when I don't get a Sunday afternoon nap!  Hope you enjoy reading our story.  It really seems like just yesterday!




No comments:

Post a Comment