Follow by Email

Monday, May 16, 2011

Thankful for the life God has blessed me with!

May 13th I celebrated 35 wonderful years the Lord has allowed me to live.  I'm so thankful for each year and the joys they have brought.  Here are all the b-day pics I could round up.  I've enjoyed the memories made with family and friends throughout these years. I'm blessed beyond measure!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This photo slideshow generated with Smilebox

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Melissa! We were going to mail you a smoked salmon... but we thought that you would better enjoy NOT getting a smoked salmon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we could have been there. Thanks for sharing. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone for all the texts, emails, messages, calls, gifts, etc! You all mean so much to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kenley just watched your smilebox with me! She loves seeing new pictures of you all! She always points at you guys when she sees you in pictures!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete