Follow by Email

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mom, even though you're in Rhode Island, I wanted to let you know I love You!

I have so much to be thankful for! God placed me in a wonderful, loving family almost ?? years ago. Little did I know what a privilege it would be to be in your care. The memories I have are cherished treasures. Think about it, wiffle ball tournaments in the yard, baseball cards whenever I could find the money or talk you into buying them, big wheels, dogs, rabbits, ducks, hamsters, turtles, little league, friends coming and going REGULARLY, piano lessons and making us practice, soccer, basketball, clean underwear brought home from jr. camp, Buster Brown suit and the Trailblazers, teen activities, birthday parties, and running me everywhere I "needed" to go. As a parent now, I so much more understand what it took for you to do all that you did for me. Even when you didn't feel good and battled headaches, you seem to always find a way. You inspired me to love unconditionally, especially when I'm tired. Thank you for your unfailing committment to love. I hope you have a great day! Enjoy Rhode Island and have a great Mother's Day!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free slideshow design

No comments:

Post a Comment